Monday, April 20, 2015

Hero Arts Joyful Christmas Season

Welcome and thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I have been feeling the need to get more Christmas cards done and out of the way.  A sketch is always a nice way to get moving.



I used the Sketch for the starting point of my card.  I stamped the image in black ink and colored portions in with my Sakura stardust pen.  The sentiment was heat embossed.  

Supplies:

Hero Arts Joyful Christmas Season stamp set
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Versamark Ink
Recollections White Detail Embossing powder
White and Black cardstock
My Mind's Eye Christmas Wish 6x6 paper pad
Sakura stardust gel pen


This project will be entered in the following challenge(s):



3 comments:

April said...

What a pretty stamp and I love that you used non traditional Christmas colors. Great job!

Stamping Smiles Designs said...

Such a pretty Christmas card! Absolutely love how clean it look!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, what a wonderful festive take on the sketch!