Thursday, February 18, 2016

Follow Your Dreams

Hello and thanks for visiting today!


I made this card with a stamp set I have used before, but I had not used the little dragonflies or the sentiment before.  It is fun to get out a timeless stamp set and play with it.




Supplies:
Gina K Designs Follow Your Dreams stamp set (illustrated by Theresa Momber)
Versamark Ink
Recollections Clear embossing powder
Distress inks in Faded Jeans, Peacock Feather and Tumbled Glass
Spellbinders Labels Three

I really enjoy reading your comments!   Have a great day!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card Heidi, I haven't used the dragonfly either, but you really gave it life. Beautiful card!!

lostinpaper said...

Oh, this is so beautiful, the colours you chose are so serene.

Sharon Fontenot said...

I love coming over here to see what you are working on. I love these nature-type stamp sets. You have shown this one in an entirely different way.

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful. I like the white over top of the pretty blue.