Saturday, March 12, 2016

Cute as a Button Christmas Card!

Let's take a little break from Spring to make a dent in the needed Christmas cards!  I thought it would be so fun to combine some challenges today.  Christmas cards, buttons, green and a sketch!  

Here is what I came up with...




It is another easy card with simple stamping plus a bit of whimsy.  



Supplies:  Recollections Christmas stamp set, Cardmaking & Papercraft Sew Pretty stamp set (button), Inkadinkado sentiment stamp (background stamp with just a portion used for the sentiment), Hero Arts Red Royal ink, Versafine Onyx Black ink, Colorbox Fluid Chalk ink Olive Pastel, Crate Paper Peppermint 6x6 paper pack, bakers twine, Gina K Designs Jelly Bean Green cardstock

I would love to participate in the following challenges:



Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you will come again soon!

19 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Great take on your challenge theme. Those mittens are cute!

Linda said...

Such cute sweet mittens with the buttons. Like your pattern paper and matching twine Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

JD/ Jill said...

This is just adorable! Nice job with the challenges!

Mac Mable said...

Such a creative idea with the twine. Gorgeous vintage type colours and the cutest of mitten stamp.

Creating with Susan said...

Such a cute card - Great take on the challenges!

Kath said...

A lovely card - the mittens are so cute and a great design too.
Kath x

AlisonC said...

This is gorgeous. I love the panel and so clever to use the cute mittens as you have. They are perfect with the buttons.

laurie said...

Fun idea for mitten strings...so adorable!

Carol L said...

I never would have thought to connect mittens with buttons and twine, but how cute is this card?! I love it!

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable! Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Thanks so much! I have some mitten Christmas ornaments that look kindof like this, so I think that is how I thought of it :)

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Thanks for stopping by! I have been enjoying following your challenge blog, and hope to participate more often in the future!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Thanks! I really enjoy playing along whenever I can!

Teresa Kline said...

super cute mittens, luv the buttons and twine! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Bonnie said...

What sweet little mittens, Heidi! I love your take on the sketch and the little buttons! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Love these super cute mittens Heidi! That twine with the buttons is inspired! Have a lovely week! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Linda Callahan said...

Adorable mittens! Sweet holiday card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Cindy Hall said...

Oh my gosh, this is just too adorable. I LOVE the buttons and baker's twine on the mittens! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Kim S said...

Charming! I love those sweet mittens and the way you have tied them together with two buttons and some Christmas twine. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.