Thursday, July 27, 2017

Christmas in July - Part Six - Let Earth Receive her King!

Welcome to my Christmas in July series! I just realized that I had not yet shared this card!  It is non traditional, and, in fact, the map stamp in the background is not a Christmas stamp at all.  


The sentiment panel is one that I had prepped for last Christmas (glitter and all) and then didn't use.  I liked the way it looks here and am glad I found a place for I it!  I would like to share this with SimonSaysStamp's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes!


Supplies: Stampendous Tin Can Mail map stamp (old wood block stamp), Our Daily Bread Designs Earth Verses, Black inks, stickles glitter glue, My Mind's Eye All is Bright 6x6 paper pad. 

I would love to enter the July Rudolph Days challenge!

Thanks for taking a look today!  Boy, July is going fast!  I was hoping to get one more Christmas card done, but we will wait and see!  Have. A great day!

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is really a cool card! I love that old-fashioned map element!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love that map here....so appropriate to the sentiment!
    You could enter this in the July Rudolph Days Challenge if you wanted. I have some lovely prizes to chose from this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this one, great use of that Map and love the color you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heidi, a great Christmas card for your stash, love the non traditional colours and the map behind the sentiment panel. Have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Heidi! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your elegant card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You certainly did get a lot of Christmas cards done--more than you think. I actually started 30 and got just the small panel of heat embossing done on them. So much ahead of me, but it's a start. This is one cool Christmas card, even if it is non traditional. Non traditional is in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you on getting all of these Christmas cards done!! :) I love the map design and such a clever idea to use for a festive theme!! Love the colors and layout details! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment -- they mean so much to me!

(You do NOT need to click on the recaptcha thing to prove you are not a robot -- you can ignore it.)