Saturday, September 30, 2017

Pretty Patterned Paper

Hello!  I would love to share with you a happy card that I made for CraftyHazelnut's October Patterned Paper challenge!  Anything Goes with patterned paper, so here is your chance to start working through your stash.


I used a pretty silhouette stamp as my focal image. I feel that that solid image helps ground all my patterned papers and keeps this from being too busy.  

Supplies: Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Girl with Umbrella and Sentiments 1 stamp sets, Hero Arts Navy Inkpad, Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Rectangles die set, My Mind's Eye Stella &Rose - Hattie papers.

Thanks for stopping by!  I will be back again tomorrow with another post!

7 comments:

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, a stunning card, love all the pretty patterned papers you have used with the gorgeous silhouette stamp. I don't use my patterned papers nearly enough... have a wonderful week... Megan

Conniecrafter said...

Pretty combo of the papers, the silhouette is the perfect choice!!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Heidi what a great idea to use that lovely silhouette stamp against your patterned papers! Fabulous design! Have a lovely Sunday and a great upcoming week! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Mac Mable said...

The silhouette looks fabulous against those pretty papers x

Beth Norman said...

What a darling card. Your blue silhouette is such a nice change from black. Great designer papers. I must pull mine out.

Carol L said...

What a fantastic mix of papers, and I agree - the silhouette image keeps them all coordinated beautifully!

Hazel said...

Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October challenge xx