Saturday, September 30, 2017

Pretty Patterned Paper

Hello!  I would love to share with you a happy card that I made for CraftyHazelnut's October Patterned Paper challenge!  Anything Goes with patterned paper, so here is your chance to start working through your stash.


I used a pretty silhouette stamp as my focal image. I feel that that solid image helps ground all my patterned papers and keeps this from being too busy.  

Supplies: Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Girl with Umbrella and Sentiments 1 stamp sets, Hero Arts Navy Inkpad, Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Rectangles die set, My Mind's Eye Stella &Rose - Hattie papers.

Thanks for stopping by!  I will be back again tomorrow with another post!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Heidi, a stunning card, love all the pretty patterned papers you have used with the gorgeous silhouette stamp. I don't use my patterned papers nearly enough... have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty combo of the papers, the silhouette is the perfect choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi what a great idea to use that lovely silhouette stamp against your patterned papers! Fabulous design! Have a lovely Sunday and a great upcoming week! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  4. The silhouette looks fabulous against those pretty papers x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card. Your blue silhouette is such a nice change from black. Great designer papers. I must pull mine out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic mix of papers, and I agree - the silhouette image keeps them all coordinated beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment -- they mean so much to me!

(You do NOT need to click on the recaptcha thing to prove you are not a robot -- you can ignore it.)