Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Masculine Card for CraftyHazelnut’s Patterned Paper November challenge

Hello!  I am sharing today for CraftyHazelnut’s Patterned Paper challenge!  The November challenge is here, and it is always Anything Goes with Patterned paper!  I love the extra push to work through my stash, and every month, Hazel offers a prize!


This month, I went with a masculine look.  I pulled the turquoise and brown out of the patterned paper to use with my stamped panel.  This was a card for my son, who is very outdoorsy! Since I was giving it in person, I could add the button for embellishment.

Supplies: Just for Fun Rubber stamps Framed Maple Leaf (also in Flora and Fauna set), Sentiment from Unmounted set 1, Gina K Dark Chocolate Ink, My Mind’s Eye Happy Camper 6x6 Paper pad, Sizzix Dotted Rectangles dies, other supplies from my stash.

(A note: there are a few more hours left in Just for Fun’s 30% off everything sale!  No code needed!  Shop here.)

Thanks for stopping by! I will see you again tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Great composition and love the choice of colours and papers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card here Heidi, love the split leaf look too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice birthday card. Your leaf looks terrific and I love you DP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this strong colour combo and it's nice to use lovely paper like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment -- they mean so much to me!

(You do NOT need to click on the recaptcha thing to prove you are not a robot -- you can ignore it.)