Thursday, November 30, 2017

Plant Trio by Gina K - Patterned Paper December Challenge

I have a friend who is coming up on one of those “milestone” birthdays.  I don’t like to overemphazise such things, BUT, as I was going through my stamps, I saw this Plant Trio set with a saying that I thought was very appropriate for the occasion.


I am also announcing Crafty Hazelnut’s December Patterned Paper challenge!  Anything Goes so long as you use some patterned paper from your stash on your project!  

I colored this image with my Derwent Coloursoft Pencils.  I initially planned on using a marker to highlight the word, “long,” however, I sortof unevenly inked up that sentiment, so it was already bolder.  It works!  I also used some coordinating paper on the inside of the card.


Supplies: Gina K Plant Trio stamp duo, Versafine Olympia Green ink, Happy Birthday from Anita’s Stamps, Versafine Onyx Black ink, Derwent Coloursoft Pencils, LoveNicole Aquarelle 6x6 Patterned Paper pad, Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Rectangle dies.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love it. Fantastic way to make a milestone birthday greeting.

Diane said...

What a lovely stamped image for a milestone birthday and love the sentiment.

Hugs Diane

Carol L said...

Fun card with great coloring of those plants and I love that wonky stitched panel too! NJ!

Mia said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Heidi. Perfect for the occasion! I love the great sentiment and the pretty colours. Kisses, my friend.

Beth Norman said...

Happy Birthday to your friend. You really coloured your image to perfection.

Conniecrafter said...

So pretty, great coloring of the little details in the plants!!, love the paper on the inside of the card!!

Marina said...

Pretty colouring on those plants.

Mac Mable said...

Fun card, great sentiment and pretty colouring x