Wednesday, December 27, 2017

My Top 10 Cards (Part 1)

Most of the time, we are looking at what we need or want to do next, instead of looking back and what we have already done.  I thought it would be fun to look through all the cards I posted on my blog this year and choose 10 that I liked best.  It was fun to do and I would encourage all crafting bloggers to do it too! (I will link to the original post under each photo.)

Ballerina - I love this image and how fun she is to color.  


Snuggly Quilt - Very fun to use some of my favorite patterned paper scraps!


Happy Father’s Day - This is the card I made for Mojo Monday’s last sketch challenge.  It is a fantastic sketch, I should use it again!

Voice of the Sea - I really enjoyed doing this CAS, but artistic card.  


Sassy Witch - It was a big deal for me to make a video of a new technique. I LOVED how this card turned out. 


Thanks for taking a trip down memory lane with me! I will be back soon with part 2.  I hope you will also take a moment to see how much you accomplished this past year.  Let me know if you have a favorite card you made?  Have a great day!

8 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

So creative, just wonderful cards!!

Cat Craig said...

Wonderful reruns Heidi!

Carol L said...

What a fun look back at what you've created! I'm especially liking the first one with that great stencil sponging you did - what a fantastic technique and look! They're all beautiful, TFS!

Verna Angerhofer said...

All are so wonderfully done.

Conniecrafter said...

the quilted one is my favorite, neat reliving past creations, I have a couple cards I was happy with!

Linda said...

I agree Heidi it is a great idea to look back and I love your choices here. I may just have to take a stroll down paper crafting memory lane myself, 2017.

Beth Norman said...

Such a beautiful array of cards. The ballerina really speaks to me. I'll take you up on this challenge. I think it's a great idea.

Lin said...

LOVE your quilt card, Heidi - the embossing makes it so much more quilt-like, and love your choices for color and papers!